Sunday, September 19, 2010
365 Days of Pure Bliss
Only a mother (....or father) can fully understand the miracle of their child's first year of life. I have finally witnessed this miracle first hand. I am so proud of the way I've raised my son and everyday that we spend together is magical. He is more than I could have ever imagine in a person. He has so much personality and love to give. And he is definitely NOT afraid to show off a little bit. When I put him to bed last night it was a bitter sweet moment because I knew the next morning when I got him out of bed he would be officially 1 year old. I am so happy to celebrate this wonderful day with so many of my family and friends. I hope they know how much their love for Ish means to Steve and I. Pictures from his parties will be soon to come...this is all for now, I have to go pick up Ish's 1st Birthday Cake :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment