Last night I got the Christmas Tree up and decorated, I am hoping that by next year we can buy a new tree because this one is sickly. Skinny and anorexic looking, but nonetheless it works for us, for now!! I am proud to have our decorations up before we enter the month of December, something that was never achieved at my child hood home. When I was a kid, we always put up the tree 5-7 days before Christmas Day and I definitely dont want to do that with Ish. I want him to be excited the whole month. Christmas is a very magical time for children (and even though he may be too little to understand it yet) I am very excited for him as a parent. I cannot wait to get his picture taken with Santa Claus! Those tend to be the most unexpected kinds of fun, waiting to see how a child will react to a big, fat, jolly man with a huge long white beard! Whether he laughs, cries, or just sits there dumb-founded I will be as proud as ever :)
On a quick note, I am feeling very blessed this holiday season and I cannot explain why I am happy as a camper but all I know is I'm loving the feeling.
I know that I often neglect this blog and if for some reason I do not blog in the next few weeks I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy, Happy New Year! Now I am going to start working on sending out Christmas Cards to those who have been nice (not naughty) this year ;)
Peace & Love,
Jess

No comments:
Post a Comment