Friday, January 28, 2011

17 Weeks

In a few short weeks I will be able to say that we are half way through this pregnancy. By no means do I want to rush bringing this child into the world but honestly I am the most impatient person when it comes to long term things. From my first pregnancy I know that the second & early third trimester seem to feel like they drag on and on, so this time around I am trying not to focus so much on the fact that I am pregnant. Sometimes I even have to remind myself that I am pregnant because its just something that we dont talk about too often. Thats not to say we aren't very very excited about this pregnancy, we are just being more discrete about things. I've known that we are pregnant for a little over two months now and I have been really good about not blabbing it on Facebook. I can speak freely on here obviously because I only have one follower (my dear friend, KStina) But otherwise the only people who are aware are close family & friends. I haven't quite figured out if/when I'll spread the good word all over Facebook, maybe I'll wait until the day before delivery just as a shock factor for all the Facebook Stalkers out there. Who knows, maybe everyone already knows but really just doesn't care :/ I would like to think that isn't true. Wish me luck through the next 23 weeks, the most difficult days are yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers