Thursday, September 8, 2011

All Grown Up!

I'm still wondering where the time has gone, I remember the days passing by but looking back now the minutes felt like seconds. I love how much he's grown up and developed a self of himself. He knows so much stuff, things we haven't taught him-but he's learned through watching us. He is a wonderful Big Brother to Sofia. He loves to give her a pacifier-evens when she isn't crying. And just yesterday I watched him as he went over to 'talk' to her and hold her hand. Those are the moments when I wish I had my camera readily at hand. Those moments rarely last long enough to actually photograph. I could go on and on forever about the amazing things he does but I'll keep it short and say that he is smart, funny, handsome and always keeps us on our toes. We can't help but smile when we are around him.

If this picture isn't the definition of sophisticated then I don't know what is....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers