Today ends the 1st chapter in my weight loss journey. I weighed in 2 lbs over my "1st step" goal. I truly am not disappointed by this. I am just looking at the positive- the fact that I have lost weight is the most important part! With that being said, I am going to definitely focus more on exercise during the next chapter. Its going to be a long road....only 66 lbs to go :) Steve and I were looking at some pretty cheap treadmills at a Sears Outlet yesterday. I have to get my washer & dryer paid off first but after that I'm buying a treadmill. I know its the motivation I need to get the body I've always wanted.
Saturday I took Ish swimming for the first time. He absolutely LOVED it. I was nervous at first to see his reaction to such a big "bath tub" but I was worried for nothing. He was sitting in his floatation device, kicking and splashing, having a grand time! No doubt we will be taking many more trips to GG's house to go swimming this summer!
These are the days.


I am sooo glad that he enjoys the water. Maybe we can get him swimming by himself by the age of two, like myself? = ) Can't wait to get out there and enjoy the water with him!!! Oh, and work on my tan = )
ReplyDelete