Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Baby Brain (& Belly!)

I hope you didn't think that I forgot about you here at 'Beautiful Tomorrow' although this baby brain of mine does have me VERY forgetful these days!! I've been busy with preparing for this baby along with preparing for our wedding in 2 months!! I only have a few minor wedding details left to worry about and then maybe a lot of 'last minute' stress will be over. I know I will have too many other things wearing me down once the baby gets here. I don't need the wedding stuff to get in the way of taking care of both my babies!! Speaking of my babies, poor Ishy has pink eye in BOTH of his eyes!! I cannot stand to see him ill, along with his pink eye he also has a bad cough that I hope will go away on its own! My baby never gets sick and he chooses now to get DOUBLE sick!! At least its before (and not after) the baby gets here! I just need to make sure the house is scrubbed down and Lysol'ed right for before Little Nagy arrives! Okay, so enough of my ramblings, here is what you are all waiting for....Baby Bump!!!
Believe me, I am as huge as I look!! Its quite strange looking at photos of myself pregnant over time. I cannot believe the progress my belly has made in growing!! Looking back, now I wish I would have taken photos of my pregnant belly with Ishy- but I dont remember have a true 'bump' when I was pregnant with him so I guess thats why I never wanted photos! Only 2 more weeks (and one day) til Little Nagy arrives!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers