33 weeks have passed and LOOK at how much I've grown. Its crazy how much of a baby bump I have! I don't think I ever looked like this with Ish. I know I've definitely gained a lot of weight (still not as much as with Ish) but well enough still. Looking at this picture makes me smile, knowing that my body is doing such a great job providing everything that Little Nagy needs to grow properly! Only 6 more weeks til we get to meet the little one!! Today I put in my Maternity Leave/Time Off request at work. The dates I have requested are June 28 (last day at work) through August 9 (date to return to work). I am taking the full amount of time allowed for leave. Mentally, I am ready for Little Nagy to get here but I know that the house is not ready for a newborn. I'm terrible at being organized!! I know I'll get to it, but I also know I'll put it off til the last minute. Thats just my style!

No comments:
Post a Comment