Tuesday, December 20, 2011

6 mos already?!


Sofia, aka:: FiFi

My sweet baby girl!! 6 months just doesn't seem possible, but yet it seems like we've had you with us since our lil family began. I enjoy your beautiful smile and perky personality. Most of all I enjoy how peaceful you are. You love your big brother so much and you are growing on him like a weed! Ish came up with the cutest lil nickname for you, so if you don't love it when you get older you can blame him. Tummy Time has become a lot more frequent for you, although you can't go anywhere yet, you are giving it all you've got!
I struggle with comparing you to how your older brother was at this age, but I have to remind myself that you are two seperate human beings. And you will grow and learn at different stages. Speaking of growing, you are already into size 9 month clothing!! And has to wear A LOT of Ish's hand-me-down clothes because we just cannot keep up!! Keep growing at this rate and you'll be bigger than Ish, which may be good for you since its less likely that he will pick on you later in life ;)
Mommy is looking forward to doing your 6 month photos and you'll see them in a future post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers