It has been a LONG Christmas holiday season...I am thankful for being able to spend time with family in all parts of the country. Even though I dread the long drive to New York it is always worth it for the kids to see the rest of their family. Ish and Sofia are such troopers when it comes to traveling. I just hope it stays that way as we don't look to stop going places anytime soon.
Ish had a lot of fun this Christmas, he couldn't get enough of opening gifts. We even let him open Sofia's presents because he was on such a high from opening all of his. Ish received some awesome gifts this year including a personalized picnic table (that he has to share with Sofia) that is decorated with Mickey Mouse & friends engravings.
Christmas is such a magical time of year and I hope that as the kids grow they get to experience that Christmas Day magic of presents under the tree! And I really am excited for next Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment