Hey Ish, You are going to be a BIG Brother!!
He or She will be here in about 3 months...
"What!? You mean there's going to be another baby in the house?!?"'OMG'
..........................................................
(FYI, we were sitting in the car waiting for Daddy, he wasn't riding in the front seat!)
"What you looking at??"
"What you looking at??"..........................................................
Check out this guy, chillin' on Daddy & Momma's bed
Check out this guy, chillin' on Daddy & Momma's bed:)
.............................................................
Lets take this HOT ROD for a ride!! .............................................................. These pictures were taken over the last two weeks. I seperated the pictures by dates with the dotted lines. You get the idea. Ish has been growing up and learning LOTS here lately. Here is a list of all the words he can say: Daddy Mom Duck Bye-Bye Kitty Ball Cheese Dink (drink) Mmm Good! Where Go? (where'd it go) Dee (which means blankie) Oh! (usually when something surprises him he says this) I'm sure I missed something so if I remember I'll update. These are the words he uses on a daily basis and really recognizes when & how to use them.
Lets take this HOT ROD for a ride!! .............................................................. These pictures were taken over the last two weeks. I seperated the pictures by dates with the dotted lines. You get the idea. Ish has been growing up and learning LOTS here lately. Here is a list of all the words he can say: Daddy Mom Duck Bye-Bye Kitty Ball Cheese Dink (drink) Mmm Good! Where Go? (where'd it go) Dee (which means blankie) Oh! (usually when something surprises him he says this) I'm sure I missed something so if I remember I'll update. These are the words he uses on a daily basis and really recognizes when & how to use them. 

No comments:
Post a Comment