Monday, April 18, 2011

Little Nagy Names

Adios Kazmer, Robi, Matthew & Roman. Last night, Steve commented that he didn't really care for ANY of the names on my list. That scares the hell out of me. I'm worried (if this baby is a boy) that he wont have a name for the first couple days of his life. I dont want to feel forced into picking a name that both of us aren't TOTALLY in love with. I wish picking a boy name was just as easy as choosing the girl name. I guess all I can really say is that we still have time to decide (luckily). And we still have to wait and see if we are indeed having a boy. Maybe one of these days a name will just magically come to our heads that is PERFECT!

1 comment:

  1. Well tell him to make a list of names that he likes then. Reverse the roles. Men have to be soo complicated!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers