28 weeks
(please disregard the make-up less face and untamed hair, I went straight from work to my appointment)
Warning: Objects in photo are much larger than they appear.
:)
I feel huge.
There is still only ONE baby in there.
4 weeks til our next ultrasound
but I have another check up in 2 weeks
Its really unbelievable that in 85 short days our whole world will feel like its being turned upside down. I dont think it will take long for us to maintain a normal schedule. I wonder how Ish will respond to the new baby. Everytime there is a baby nearby (or on TV) I make it a point to show the baby to him and simply explain that "Mommy has a baby in her belly". I believe he somewhat understands, as much as an 18 month old can. We are not having ANY luck with Potty Training. We sorta just gave up until Ish can fully communicate or sign that he needs to use the restroom.

No comments:
Post a Comment