Only in times like this do I stop to realize how busy I am, I sure have a lot on my plate and as soon as one thing drops off the list, something else gets thrown up there;
1) Losing weight & walking at least 1 mile everyday
2) Getting ready for our garage sale at the end of the month
3) Getting ready for our vacation, also at the end of the month
4) Preparing for our wedding (Yes, I know its next year, but I still need to plan for it now)
5) Getting the rental ready for our tenants
Whew, thats a lot to be worrying about all at once...That doesn't even include my daily routine, work, taking care of Ish, and keeping the house cleaned up. Its not easy, sometimes I neglect the house work the most. Then when Steve goes to NJ, I go into cleaning mode. Definitely the most difficult task on my list is #1. Im only going to say one thing about my current weight loss, I hate food. I haven't been very smart lately and I beat myself up over it all day long plus since its been raining the last two days, I haven't walked at all. Of course, the countdown to getting stuff ready for the garage sales gets shorter and shorter everyday and we still have not prepared at all-I hate putting things off til the last minute. I'm nervous about going on vacation for a whole week with Lil Ish, going on vacation when he was 3 weeks old was much easier because he mostly ate, slept and pooped. Now hes more attentive and I'm afraid I wont pack accordingly to keep his mind & body occupied. On the other hand, I am so psyched to get away from work for a week. There's nothing better than taking a mental leave of absensce to clear my mind. The only down fall to this vacation is that I wish we were going some place with warmer temps and bright sunshine all day long! At the same time, since we are with Ish I am thankful that we are going some place that Steve is familiar with. The last item on my list is probably the one I have to physically worry about the least (and it makes me feel like shit that I'm not more involved). I'm in on this project together with my fiance but I'm always so busy with housework & Ish that I've barely been there to help get our rental property ready.
Saturday I went with K♦Stina to David's Bridal to watch her try on dresses and I am soo happy she found her "perfect" dress. Watching her try on dresses makes me so excited for my turn to be next. I love getting dressed up and pretty so I'm sure I'll have way to much fun with it. Sorry Stina but we'll probably be there for a couple hours trying on dresses when its my turn, but I'm sure you already knew that. I did get to try on the bridesmaid dress for K♦Stina's wedding too. Im so excited to wear my canary yellow dress for Stina's wedding...definitely will need a bit of a tan before October rolls around!! Hopefully I can get my butt in gear so I dont gain weight before her wedding! I got the dress a size smaller than I normally would because -A) it fit me perfectly & -B) I intend to lose at least 15 more lbs before her wedding!! I can only get the dress altered 2 sizes smaller so I cannot lose too much more weight than 20lbs! Anyways, I go pick up the dress in 6 weeks & I really hope I can resist trying it on a million times before October 2nd.
Also on Saturday, Ish officially started to drink out of his sippy cup. It was amazing watching him suck his formula down from a cup. He has been using the sippy cup everyday since and he seems to not even notice a different. I just looked at the calendar and realized that tomorrow Ish will be 8 months old. I almost don't want to believe it, he's growing so fast! Before I know it I'll be planning his 1st birthday party, even though it seems like just yesterday I was having my baby shower! Life as a parent sure does make time fly by...I'm just trying to keep up with it all.

No comments:
Post a Comment