Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Biggest Weakness

After cooking dinner with Steve a couple nights ago, I have discovered my biggest food weakness has got to be pizza. After researching to see how many Weight Watchers points I would be consuming by eating 2 slices of pizza, I now know that I have to avoid pizza a little more. Not that I eat pizza a lot, its just that when we do have pizza I could eat 5 or 6 slices at a time. But not anymore. I've never felt this good about changing my life before, for once I feel like nothing can stop me. I've been walkng 1 mile everyday for over a week and I really love it. Ish loves it too, he enjoys our little stroll around town. Since I started counting my Weight Watchers Points I've seen amazing results--but I know not to get too excited, the first 10 lbs are the easiest. I also feel like a million bucks though. I've been down this same road before when I did Weight Watchers but I now know how to handle my strugggles. It also helps that I have a partner (♥Steve♥) helping me along the way. It would be very hard to stay focused & positive without him.
I cannot believe its May already. April flew by and I expect the same in May. We are super busy this month and I am probably going to go crazy by the end of the month, which is perfect because thats when my vacation begins :) I cannot wait. I'm sure that week will probably go by the fastest of all the others though.
Ish is growing so fast these days. Everyday I work on getting him to talk...not quite sure when babies say their first words but I would like to hear something. He blabbers a lot these days but still no real words. I would also like to see him wave goodbye-which my mom & I have been trying to get him to do for over a month now. I'm sure he'll get it at his own pace. Life is good, work is a little stressful, but I like a good challenge and it definitely makes going home something to look forward to! I think I've even got a new motto::
♥Lifes been good to me so far♥

1 comment:

  1. Jess, your not alone...Pizza is by far my biggest weakness also. But I think you already knew that. = ) That and ice cream = )

    ReplyDelete

Followers