Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Party at the "Mansion"

Courtesy of my wonderful hair stylist I am a platinum blonde again. It was a little shocking when I first looked at it but I defintely love the look. Only one thing is missing from the look: a nice dark tan! I refuse to go to the tanning bed though. Whatever tan I get, will be from natural sunlight. As happy as I am with being blonde, I cannot wait to color it a honey/caramel color for my wedding, unless I change my mind by then. *449 days til our wedding*

Monday we went to Jed's for dinner with Travis & Wendy before we headed over to the Lucas Co. Arena for Monday Night RAW. We ended up with the shittiest seats (my fault-since I ordered the tickets) Luckily for us, my brother Dylan and his father were there (they had great seats by the way) and the ones right next to them just happened to be empty. After we moved to their section we had a great time. John Cena was amazing and we got to see Randy Orton in the last 5 minutes. I would have been so disappointed if I wouldn't have gotten to see him. He didn't wrestled, just stood there-but oddly enough, that was good enough for me! Got to see Bret Hart in real life which is pretty amazing. He is a legend in the wrestling world. It was definitely a great experience I got to share with my little bro & Steve.

This week has gone by so slow, but I am so grateful that it is finally Friday. Steve and I spent all last night cleaning up the garage to set up for the garage sale, we didn't get in the house til after Midnight. By that time I was so physically exhausted, but my mind wouldn't shut down! I didn't fall asleep til around 1:15am! Then I got up this morning at 6am to go to our rental to clean up the bathtub and take pictures! I've had a very stressful last 24 hours but now that everything seem to be running smoothly I feel like a lot of stress has been lifted from me. I've still got a lot of work ahead before vacation starts, I have clothes that need to be priced and put out in the garage sale (which I'll have to take care of during my lunch break) Tomorrow, Reyna, Ish and I are running the garage sale all day, I am hoping that its not hot! After that Steve and I are having a cookout Saturday evening with some friends, definitely looking forward to chillaxin' with my peeps. (Title courtesy of Bill who commented to Steve that he lives in a mansion...which I thought was funny because its not really a mansion at all!) Cant wait to have some laughs, a few drinks & play some cards. I know I will be exhausted by Sunday, therefore, I am definitely looking forward to doing nothing on my vacation in the Poconos. I am really happy to get out of work for a week, its been a stressful week and I cant imagine a more perfect time to get away from it all. *Good things happen to good people*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers