Wednesday, March 16, 2011

6 DOWN...


Goodbye Kende, Rokus, Samuel, Javier, Linus, & Malone!

I made a list of boy names that I would potentially like to name our unborn child. (In my mind, I've already concluded that we are having a boy.) Last night, I asked Steve to eliminate the 3 names he disliked the most from each column. These were the results. I have decided that it would be cute to do a whole article about this subject. Every couple of days we'll eliminate some more names until we've reached our final decision!


You should also know that the names being eliminated are all the choice of Steve. I already know my "Top 5" from each column and as soon as Steve gets down that far, I'll announce which ones I like compared to his favorites. *Hint* He has already knocked out one of my favorites! :(



Hope you all enjoy!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers