Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Bump?!

I wish I had that adorable "baby bump" that many mothers-to-be post photos of...but since I don't you will just have to be satisfied with photos of this cute little guy...

$15/hr...no less! He is a hardworker (look at how clean that floor is!!)
On a good day he will take a payment of Milk & Goldfish crackers...and of course an episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

I apologize for the quality of these photos, my cell phone camera doesn't react well to a moving target, I honestly try my best!

Ish has been fighting some sort of illness the last couple of days. Yesterday was the first time I've seen him really active so I am hoping that he will be feeling 100% better tonight. He is our perfect little boy. He LOVES to yell "MOM", I dont know why...he doesn't yell at "Daddy" like that. He must think I am deaf. Either way its very cute. I am teaching him the song "Row, Row, Row your boat" and he loves it. He even makes the a sound that sounds like he is saying "row". I think we are hitting the phase where he will be imitating everything we say...NOW we really have to start watching what we are saying.
*****************************
We are into our 22nd week of pregnancy now. I am having ocassional minor back pain that feels like a popping in my lower back. I dont know exactly how to describe it really. Just like in our first pregnancy we are calling my belly "Baby Zofia" even though we DO NOT know the gender of our unborn baby. Baby Z is a mover and kicker, much more than Ish ever was this early. I enjoy the feeling of movements inside. In two short weeks we will be going to the doctor to have our Stage 2 Ultrasound. Be on the look out for those photos. I, of course, will post them as soon as I find the time.
Peace&Love,
Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers