Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm NOT Fat, I'm Pregnant!!

22 Week Baby Belly
Please know that during my entire pregnancy with Ish, I hid my belly. There was NEVER a true "bump" picture taken of me. I've matured a lot since then....I'm no longer afraid of my showing my bump because it is truly a miraculous experience that I am so honored to share with all of you...

It took me a while to convince myself to love my growing belly. This is me at 22 weeks. Sometimes its hard for me to believe that I am pregnant. But everyday I grow, I know my baby is growing too. That makes me proud of everything I do in order to protect my unborn child.











I still have a long way to go... I cant imagine how much bigger I'll be by 39 weeks. Could it be twins?? Next week we will officially know. Ultrasound in 9 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers