Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wedding Confusion

I have been browsing online looking for wedding "stuff". Favors/reception centerpieces & misc/ceremony decor...I want to start buying this stuff but I have this HUGE fear that once I buy items that I'm going to see something "better" or "cuter". Or I'll change my mind about that idea. Its becoming quite frustrating but I know that at some point I WILL have to buy stuff. The fact that I don't have a FULL VISION of the wedding is part of my problem. I just know that I want to have a GOOD TIME but I don't want to break the bank. Besides all of that, I don't want my wedding to look 'tacky'. I don't want to over do it with "stuff". I am happy to announce that we have officially set the ceremony in the Woodville Park (behind our house) with one of our good family friends to officiate the ceremony. We are finally getting somewhere with all this wedding planning. I have a few other things that I pretty much got figured out, just need to do some confirmations. I guess I should just go with my own instincts with all the planning and pray that everything works out in the end. Of course, it will work out because I am marrying my best friend and at the end of the day...thats all that matters! :)

1 comment:

  1. Umm...marrying your best friend? I wasn't aware that we were getting married = ) Just kidding. Let's just hope the park isn't flooded on August 20th!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers