
If you have a hard time believing how much older he looks, just imagine how Steve and I feel. Everyday feels like hes getting smarter, growing bigger, and his personality is explosive. One morning Steve, Ish and I were laying bed. Steve farted, Ish made a face and said "Daddy!" in exclamation. He knew who did it. All three of us laughed. He definitely keeps us guessing what he'll do next. I love you Little Man!!
Happy Spring!!
18 month handprint

This is a picture of Ish's first piece of art. Mommy helped with the stem, leaves and grass. I wish I would have started doing handprint arts with Ish sooner but better late than never.
Aw, I love my Ishy. Totally love his face in the second picture!!! I can't believe how fast he is growing, makes me kind of sad, but excited at the same time...= )
ReplyDelete