Thursday, May 12, 2011

Elimination & Nominated Names

Alright Folks, These are our top 6 (Steve picked) Baby Names (I took it upon myself to eliminate Elroy. I don't know why it wasn't eliminated sooner, probably just Steve's way of "messing" with me)


Lukacs (pronounced Lu-KA-SH), Patrik, Rezse, David, Markus, Maxwell & Bryant (RE-added by me)

We are officially done eliminating single names as I've come up with a list of First and Middle name combos for this baby (below).
In no particular order:

I left a couple open spaces because Steve informed me last night that he had thought of a 'really good name' but that he had forgotten what it was. I am leaving it open to discussion (granted that he remembers what the name was) because I am always open to new ideas. I know I am not the perfect baby name chooser. Truthfully there are only a couple of names on the above list that I really like, my #1 pick name isn't even on there because I know Steve would eliminate it first and I don't want to get my own hopes up! We have 7 weeks left and 8 names to eliminate, this name choosing process might drag out til the very end, especially if we add a couple more possible names to the list.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers