Littlest Nagy was being a tad bit camera shy and was trying to cover up his/her face during the entire appointment, so these are the best pictures we ended up getting. I'm not disappointed at all because we received some great news that our little baby is growing perfectly. Its estimated weight is at 4lbs and the head size is normal! :)
I think in the picture below, this baby looks sooo much like Ish. I am convinced NOW more than ever that its going to be another Nagy Boy!! I better get crackin' on that baby name list.
I am feeling wonderful (minus some annoying leg cramps). Next week I go to the doctor AGAIN for another check up. Today's appointment was an Ultrasound appointment only. I enjoy going to the doctor just so I can hear the doctor say that everything looks good, but I am more than ready for the next 7 weeks to be over already so that I can meet this little guy or gal!! The month of May is a busy month for us and I'm sure June will be just as eventful, especially since we'll be getting ready for this ones arrival the last week of June!!

No comments:
Post a Comment