Monday, May 2, 2011

Quick Elimination

Steve surprised me this morning by eliminating two more names on our 'Name List'. I didn't ask him to so I guess this is a surprise blog for all of you too!



Steve eliminated Ozkar and Paxton. Since we are getting down to the nitty gritty Steve did eliminate another one of my TOP 5 'Traditional' names but I'm not upset over it at all. (Steve's Top 5 Hungarian names were the same as my TOP 5) I am excited about the possibilities of the names left and hope that we can agree on the perfect name for this baby. I wouldn't be surprised if this baby turns out to be a girl because of all the thought process I went through just to figure out a boy name!! But I am having fun doing it this way!! I think we will only have one more elimination (1 Hungarian name and 2 Traditional names) then we will go into a new elimination process...you shall have to wait and see what I have in mind!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers