Friday, May 13, 2011

Postcard Invitations

Thank you VistaPrint.com!
This is our RSVP POSTcard that will be mailed out with all of the wedding invitations. Of course, I will put a stamp on all of these so that all my guests need to do it mark whether they'll be attending our reception or not, then drop it in the mailbox!! How easy, no messing with envelopes. Plus, they are already marked (on the back) with our address so that saves us from hand writing our address up to 70 times!! What a relief that is for me.
And this is our wonderful Wedding (Yes, Postcard again) Invitation. Even though this is another postcard it will be mailed out in an envelope with the above RSVP card inside. I thought it was a pretty good idea on my behalf-- just sayin'. Also, the two cards are different sizes. The RSVP card is half the size of the wedding invitation.


Please if you notice any misspelling or typos, DONT TELL ME. I will cry. I've looked it over about a ba-jillion times before (and after) I officially ordered them. And if I catch them now, it'll be too late. So spare me the embarrassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers